Monday, August 20, 2018

It was at this time last year.....


Anziano Blanchard and I
 


I was listening to car horns honk every 3 seconds as sweat dripped down my face and I guarantee that I was eating what is known as the best pizza in the world. Now, you might ask, "Why are you writing about what you where doing last year"? It is because, with sweat dripping from my face and the sound of car horns in the background, I'm again eating the best pizza in the world! Yes, I am back in the bella zone of Napoli!

Monday night I got the call that I would be heading down to Battipaglia with a Anziano Blanchard, a great new missionary fresh out of America. Battipaglia is right below Napoli. It's good to be back in what is, according to many missionaries, the best zone in the mission. I am very excited to see the work we can do here in Battipaglia. It is a smaller branch with about 15-20 people. Anziano Blanchard and I are going to be working hard to make that number grow. 

Well I wanted to switch it up on my spiritual thought this week. I want to start out with the invite. Some time this week find time to read the account of the first vision. I would then ask you to ponder it and ask God if Joseph Smith really did See God the Father and Jesus Christ. I want to let you guys know, that I know Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ, and that they actually did speak to him. I know he was called to be a prophet to restore Christs original church. I hope everyone has a chance to do that this week. It will bless you as you do so. Thank you for all the love and support! Have a great week everyone! 

Anziano Andersen 🚀
Romans 1: 15&16    🌍

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete